How to get the specific Kumekucha information you want

Chances are that you do not want to join Club595 just now but you want the information you have heard me mention in my youtube audio/video.

It is simple it will cost you ONLY Kshs 199/-. This qualifies you for one week's membership where you will have FULL access to all the other books, videos, special reports etc. for ONE WEEK only.

Just mpesa 199/- to my assistant Carol Peters on 0701 333112 (SMS me your email after you have mpesad) or Paypal $1.95 to the email umissedthis@gmail.com. Please also remember to specify the exact information you want and I will send you a full PDF report, videos etc.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why Duale, Kindiki, Nyoro, Kuria, Ichungwa are all in a fool's paradise

Ruto's Ruthless 2017 plan almost finished Uhuru: Will the same Ruto tactics finish Ruto in 2023?

Shock as Ruto restores price subsidies: Chris Kumekucha analyzes